thehealthcolumn recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and, therefore, any data that you provide to use certain features of the site. The data requested by the user thehealthcolumn are needed, as well as for sending messages relating to the site, also identifying the user the same in the case of access to use of the features of the site.
The acquired data can be: username, full name, city, state, country, e-mail, website, ip address of origin. In any case, thehealthcolumn requests and collects personal data that could be considered sensitive, particularly related to medical information, healthcare, racial, political, religious, philosophical and sexual.
The collection and storage of data is based on the rules in force (Legislative Decree 196/2003). Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The subjects whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification and deletion.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The items below (subsequently referred to as “General Conditions”) are the terms and conditions (subsequently also referred to as “Agreement”) governing the use by the user (indicated below, both in the singular and the plural, as “Users”, “Users”, “thehealthcolumn”, “guests” or “visitors”) of the service, later referred to as “Service”) provided by thehealthcolumn (subsequently referred to as “Site”).
2. The Service allows registered users to add to the site (via signaling or direct insertion) articles of various kinds, such as current affairs, science, sports, etc. (hereafter referred to as “News”, “News”, “Ads”, “Announcement” , “Article”, “Comment”, “Picture”, “Photo”). Once added, the Article / News will be published after moderation on the Site and any necessary changes in accordance with the theme and design of the site, visible (in the section and category relative to last entry) and votabile commentable all users. The Unregistered users can only send comments. All registered users are allowed to even talk to each other in chat mode, e-mail, private messages inside rooms which focus on different topics, refer, however, to the contents of the Site The creation of new chat rooms is reserved to registered users. Articles posted by Users will become the property of the Site images and personal photos entered are visible to all Users.
3. To take advantage of the functionality without limitations described in Article 2, Users must register with the Service and shall indicate, necessarily, user name, e-mail address and password. Subsequently, registered Users can add, if they wish further information to their profile. All data provided by the Users use of the Service will be handled by thehealthcolumn in accordance with what is indicated in the section on Privacy, on the Site All times registered Users will access the Site, in the event that use the same computer and the same browser (provided it is enabled to accept cookies), can be recognized automatically on each subsequent visit unless you want to disable the option that allows this functionality. The search for content on the Website is allowed, in the same way, both to registered users who are not registered to users.
4. The service can not be used by children under 18 (eighteen). For this reason, the User, for the purposes of this registration, declares to be an adult.
5. The user name defined at the time of registration can not be changed. The password, however, can be changed by you at any time and without restriction. Username and password must only be used by the user who created them at the time of registration. Such data must be kept by the user and can not be transferred to third parties. In the event that the user is no longer able to access the Service by entering your registration data, or no longer be able to change your password, you should immediately report the problem to support personnel granting the Service, by using the contact information found on the Site User specifically acknowledges that the Service is intended solely for personal use. Therefore, the user is always responsible for any use made by third parties, authorized or unauthorized, of your user name and its password as well as any damage caused to thehealthcolumn or third parties as a result of failure to comply with the above. You agree to indemnify thehealthcolumn from any and all claims, including damages, arising directly or indirectly from the use or misuse of the above mentioned services. You agree to receive the e-mail address provided during registration, any communication sent by thehealthcolumn relating to the service and its use.
6. You acknowledge and agree that, upon insertion of a news, article or comment will be solely responsible for the content expressed in them. Therefore, the User agrees not to use the Service in an improper manner or in violation of any law or regulation. For clarity, Users acknowledge that it is forbidden to enter news content which could: a) be offensive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, pedo-pornographic, blasphemous and, more generally, do not comply with the regulations of public and morality, both in terms of civil and criminal b) violate the code of protection of privacy or intellectual property rights, industrial or any other type of law, however, belonging to third parties; c) contain a virus or code that can harm, directly or indirectly, the proper functioning of the Service. Members on the basis of the above, agree to release thehealthcolumn from any possible liability and compensation related action, third parties, including any costs arising from it, in relation to the publication and online dissemination of news and / or no comments posted.
7. Resolution of law. In case of violation of Articles 5 and 6, in the event that the information and / or data provided by the User at the time of enrollment are not real, in case any dispute arises or is extended to any claim against thehealthcolumn, in the event that the User uses the Service in non-compliance with the provisions in these Terms and Conditions, thehealthcolumn in its sole discretion, may take any action it deems appropriate on the Site and its contents, including the removal and / or cancellation of material and / or suspension and / or termination of this Agreement with immediate cancellation of User’s account.
8. News published on the website will be visible and available to users at the discretion of thehealthcolumn that may, at any time and for any reason, do not make them available, or delete them. In addition, thehealthcolumn, in its sole discretion, may elect at any time and without notice the interruption, even temporary and / or part of the Service. thehealthcolumnt not be held in any way responsible for any present or future which may be caused by the use, interruption and / or cancellation of the Service.
9. The contents of the news contained in the Service can be reused from you using express authorization request via e-mail to Ithehealthcolumn or in the manner and on such terms as are indicated by thehealthcolumn on the Site
10. The User agrees not to copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the software components from the Site This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights on the Service, the Site and software components.
11. Disclaimer. The service is offered free of charge. thehealthcolumn. We guarantee to you that the Service will perform substantially as described in the General Conditions. thehealthcolumn makes no warranty that the Service meets the requirements requested by the User, or will be uninterrupted, convenient, secure and / or error free. thehealthcolumn may decide the suppression of the service, without prefavviso, at its discretion, informing the user Register via e-mail.
12. The User has the right to terminate this agreement at any time upon written request by e-mail to the email address info@thehealthcolumn. The termination is to delete any data provided by you in relation to the user name specified at the time of registration. The cancellation will be made within 48 hours and will be confirmed to you via e-mail. On termination of this contract will result in the termination of the Service by you.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXTENT OF THE LAW, IN NO EVENT thehealthcolumn BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF thehealthcolumn HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ‘FOR ANY CLAIM MADE BY A THIRD PARTY.
14. Governing law and general clauses. This Agreement is governed by Italian law. In the event that any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the other parts of the same, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This document constitutes the sole contract between thehealthcolumn and the User in relation to the Service and supersedes all any representations, discussions, undertakings, end user license agreement for the end user, communications or advertising relating to the previous service.
15. Jurisdiction. For any dispute concerning the interpretation and performance of this contract is responsible exclusively to the Court of Varese.
Users acknowledge that I have read and specifically approves, pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 1341 and 1342 clauses 7. (Resolution of law), 11. (Disclaimer of Warranties), 12. (Limitation of Liability), 14. (Forum exclusive competence).
PROCEEDING in activating YOUR ACCOUNT, THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO IMPLIED ARE CONFIRMED BY THE USER.