The bacterial vaginosis is a vaginal infection. And ‘one of the most common causes of vaginitis. It is not an STD, so it is transmitted through sexual intercourse.
Natural Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Eating yogurt or apply directly to the vagina. Alternatively, insert a swab into the vagina in yogurt is an excellent cure for bacterial vaginosis
- Garlic has antibacterial and anti-fungal. It can be either swallowed that applied directly to the vagina
- Use boric acid to balance the pH of the vagina
- Soak a bag of you in the water, cool it in the refrigerator and apply it on the vagina acts as a natural remedy for bacterial vaginosis .
- May experience changes in the color and odor of vaginal waste
- Itching or irritation in the vagina
- Pain during urination
- Small outbursts of blood from the vagina
- Liquid whites and with bad smell coming out from the vagina, especially after having sexual activities
Causes of Bacterial Vaginosis
The main cause of bacterial vaginosis is an overpopulation of anaerobic bacteria and Gardnerella organisms. When the number of bad bacteria increases compared to the number of lactobacilli bacteria, bacterial vaginosis is unleashed.
bacterial This imbalance may be due to
- Repeated sexual acts in a very short period of time, which causes an increase in vaginal pH and therefore a growing number of bacteria and symptoms of infection
- Humidity for a long period in the vaginal area, caused by a synthetic canvas little absorbent
- Use of chemicals or antibiotics that may cause irritation or break the budget balanced bacterial environment in the vagina