The burp is a process of liberation of gas from the digestive tract through the mouth. May accompany the burp is an unpleasant odor that sound. The burp is a very common phenomenon, and is not limited to persons who suffer from a particular disease. Both children and adults belch to expel the air which is swallowed in excess.
The burp can also be part of the habits of a person, then the action of belching can also not be related to the accumulation of air in the stomach.
Causes of burping
- Eating or drinking too quickly
- Consumption of carbonated soft drinks
- Some diseases such as gastroesophageal reflux
Natural Remedies for burping
Here are some natural remedies for the treatment of burps
- Eat slowly and eat small meals
- Avoid chewing gum and soft drinks
- Avoid excessive consumption of onions and chocolate
- Avoid alcohol
- Reduce stress
Originally posted 2012-11-13 00:00:47.