The freckles are spots of dark color, round and without protuberance that appears on the skin and have various sizes. Freckles may be the result of a precipitation of pigment in a particular section of skin: generally the skin that is around the freckle has a lighter color. Normally freckles are not a consequence or cause medical problems. Although they can appear anywhere on the body, are more common in sun-exposed areas.
Get rid of freckles
Freckles can often be unsightly, so many times they are hidden under cosmetic products.Here are some natural remedy to get rid of freckles :
- Apply with fingers of lemon juice to the affected area by freckles. The lemon lightens dark spots.
- The constant use of masks made from fruits and vegetables such as apricots, strawberries and cucumbers help to get rid of freckles. Wash the face with whey does strip the skin without irritating or drying it.
- Warm a little honey and apply on the face, massaging with your fingers. Rinse face with warm water and then with cold water.
- Apply castor oil or vitamin E at night before bed.
- Dissolve a little ‘sugar in the lemon juice and apply the solution on each freckle with a brush.
- The onions can be a great remedy to get rid of freckles : a red onion cut in half and apply it on the affected parts of freckles twice a day.
Freckles are dark spots on the skin. They can be seen with greater intensity in the area around the nose. People with white skin are more likely to have freckles. We emphasize with exposure to the sun.
Causes of freckles
The freckles are a genetic factor. Some diseases can cause increased sensitivity to ultraviolet light, and thus favor the formation of freckles. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause the birth of freckles, especially in fair-skinned people. Another cause of freckles is hormonal imbalance: estrogen can stimulate the pigment produced by cells, resulting in the generation of more color when you have an exposure to the sun.
Consume many vegetables and foods containing vitamins A, B and C, all necessary for the proper maintenance of skin. Vitamin B5 helps to prevent dry skin.
Originally posted 2012-11-18 22:41:33.