We’ve already talked about the benefits of the noni tree and the properties of this fruit, as combat pain, help treat diabetes and strengthen the immune system, among others.
The noni is composed of fiber, protein, iron, vitamin C, calcium and zinc . In this composition are based noni slimming properties :
- Antiinflammatory : inflammation of the digestive tract, and aids in the removal of gases.
- Digestive : Aids digestion and absorption of nutrients, being very useful in case of gastritis.
- Antioxidant : Noni is composed of several antioxidants such as vitamin C, and zinc, essential for cellular health.
- Detoxifying: Noni is an excellent scavenger of toxins and waste, so it serves the body to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Natural antidepressant : For a type of sugar that has (oligosaccharides), serotonin is stimulating hormone (pleasure).
These properties of noni , help you lose weight effectively. Also if you plan to consume noni, I recommend that you do together with a weight loss diet , thus the benefit will be greater.
Noni has a taste and a smell not very nice, because I advise you to consume juice.
This time, we tell you all about home remedies based on noni fruit , so you can prepare them yourself and thus benefit from its wonderful health effects.
Natural remedies noni fruit
The noni tree , from Asia, reported numerous health benefits. Its properties are applied both to combat inflammation and to increase defenses and fight germs. It is also used in treatments for those with diabetes and both adults and children. We’ll show you how to make home remedies noni :
Noni fruit juice
The Noni juice is used to regulate menstrual cycles, clean the urinary tract and fight the pain of arthritis. There are two ways to prepare Noni juice. One is drinking fresh juice after squeezing and the other is to prepare from the fermentation and then pasteurize.
The especializastas recommend drinking fresh juice as if stored wrong can bring health complications. Anyway, there is a way to prepare noni juice concentrate which involves pasteurization, just respect every step to avoid spoilage.
recipe , for the use of noni juice diet :
- Purchase more ripe noni.
- Pass it through the blender.
- Diluted with other fruit juice could be pineapple (for detoxifying property), grape (for cleansing property) orange (for its antioxidant property), or your choice.
Note: It is best to dilute the noni juice because juice is very thick and not very tasty. But remember that it is very beneficial to health. If you have any questions, be sure to check with your doctor.