The Moringa contains high levels of protein, vitamins and minerals that give outstanding qualities in the nutrition and health of man. The benefits of consuming moringa are:
- Increases the body’s natural defenses.
- Promotes cell structure of the body.
- Controls naturally high levels of serum cholesterol.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and kidney.
- Beautify the skin.
- Provides energy.
- Promotes proper digestion.
- It acts as an antioxidant.
- Provides a healthy circulatory system.
- It is an anti-inflammatory.
- It produces a sense of well being.
- Provides and supports normal levels of blood sugar.
Virtually all tree structures have medicinal properties , but the leaves, fruits and seeds deserve special attention, since it has been shown that the components have broad application for the prevention and control of various diseases. For example: Source: C. Gopalan et al. (1994), Nutritive Value of Indian Foods, National Institute of Nutrition, India. The list of Minerals present in Moringa is long and among the most important included the C Alcio, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. Calcium is one of the most important minerals for the growth, maintenance and reproduction body. Blood clotting, the transmission of nerve impulses, the contraction and relaxation of muscles, normal heart beat, stimulation of the secretion of hormones, activation of the enzyme reaction, as well as other features require all small Calcium cuantidades. The Moringa is the richest source of calcium found in plant material and has 17 times more calcium than milk, helps preventosteoporosis during old age and strengthen the bones of the young and middle-aged.Moringa, with 23 times more iron than spinach, helps in the formation of hemoglobin and myoglobin, which carry oxygen to the blood and muscles. The Iron is also part of many proteins and enzymes in the body. Its deficiency produces a weakened immune system, while its consumption helps improve mental agility , increasing the supply of oxygen to the brain. Moringa, with 15 times more potassium than bananas, helps the regulation of acid-base balance and the water in the blood and body tissues. As the richest source of calcium and potassium, helps reduce blood pressure .Auxilia protein synthesis and amino acid metabolism of carbohydrates. Calcium is also necessary for the development of muscles and normal body growth. The Moringa has approximately 46 antioxidants and is one of the most powerful sources of natural antioxidants. Antioxidants provide the free atoms needed by the body and reduce the effect of free radicals. This antioxidant property helps prevent malignant formations.Moringa leaves are rich in flavonoids, a type of antioxidant. The major antioxidants present are Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-sisterol, caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin. Antioxidants play an important role in controlling the symptoms of the aging process and improve cardiovascular health. In addition, Vitamin C and Vitamin E present in the Moringa also function as antioxidants.Research confirms the presence of phytonutrients in Moringa leaves and seeds, organic compounds considered as health promoters. The phytonutrients present in Moringa include Alpha Carotene, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Chlorophyll. Phytonutrients cleanse the body of toxins, purify the kidneys, help to strengthen the immune system, to rebuild red blood cells in the blood and, more importantly, to rejuvenate the body at the cellular level. These nutrients form a complete nutritional supplement for the welfare of our health.
Ten essential amino acids present in Moringa Oleifera leaf and its functions in human health
– Improves the immune response to bacteria, viruses and tumor cells, promotes healing and regeneration of the liver, causes the release of growth hormones and is considered crucial for optimal muscle growth and tissue repair.
– Among the amino acids that this is the main supplier of sulfur which prevents disorders of the hair (hair follicles influences and promotes hair growth), skin and nails. Helps to reduce cholesterol levels and reduce fat protects liver and kidneys.
– It is used by the brain to produce norepinephrine, a chemical that transmits signals between nerve cells and the brain that keeps you awake and alert, reduces hunger pains, functions as an antidepressant and helps improve memory.
– Used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, allergic diseases, ulcers and anemia. A deficiency can cause poor hearing
Isoleucine / leucine
– Provides the ingredients for the manufacture of other essential biochemical components in the body, some of which are used for the production of energy, stimulants to the upper brain and helps you be more alert
– Participate in the proper absorption of calcium and helps form collagen (which makes the cartilage reaches the bones and connective tissues). It also helps in the production of antibodies, hormones and enzymes.
– Is a powerful aid to the body in protecting against radiation and pollution. You can help slow the aging process, to deactivate free radicals and neutralize toxins. Support protein synthesis and cell change presents. It is necessary for the formation of skin which assists in recovery from burns and surgical operations.
– Is an important component of collagen, elastin, and enamel proteins. Helps prevent fat accumulation in the liver and helps the digestive and intestinal smooth running. Assists metabolism and assimilation.
– Proline is extremely important for the proper functioning of joints and tendons and also helps maintain and strengthen heart muscles.
– They know that transmit nerve impulses to the brain, to help overcome depression, improve memory, increase alertness and promote the healthy functioning of the thyroid, adrenal and pituitary glands
Originally posted 2013-03-27 20:46:51.