Wellness and health with vitamins
If for some time you feel “in a bad” is likely to be a slight lack of essential vitamins, such
as vitamin C and the B vitamins Some studies have demonstrated that just a very slight deficiency to be sick, irritable, restless and stress anxiety and depression. In Germany, a group of researchers from the Institute of Nutrition studied the impact of a slight lack of vitamins on 1082 men aged between 17 and 29 years in good health.
They found that these patients were more depressed, nervous, irritable, restless, confused and unable to concentrate. After taking vitamin supplements, all participants experienced a significant improvement. Folic acid has allowed them to have more self
-confidence, to be more active, focus more easily, in short to feel better. –
Vitamin C has helped make them less nervous, less depressed and more stable from the emotional point of view. All the men who took vitamins of the B group said they became more friendly and open to others.
The elderly have a greater need for vitamins
The researchers said that vitamin supplements had little or no effect on subjects who did not show deficiencies. The percentage of some vitamins, such as vitamin B12, decreases with age resulting in deficiency states in many elderly people. It ‘important to adopt a healthy diet that meets most of nutritional needs.
- Foods rich in vitamin C : broccoli, spinach, strawberries, meat, fish, red and green peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, oranges and other citrus fruits, poultry, eggs and dairy products.
- Foods rich in B vitamins : sweet corn, egg yolk, brewer’s yeast, brown rice, liver, fish, corn flour, green vegetables, whole grains, seeds and nuts, hazelnuts, parts lean pork, poultry and dairy products.
Tired and lazy? here’s how to recover the energy lost
How nice to think of all the places you could visit all the projects that could be made to all the new friends that could not only connect if you felt so tired. What is the key to a life overflowing with energy? Physical activity! Those who already have a certain age are probably aware of the changes taking place in them. The pace of life is slower, you have less energy, you will suffer more diseases and ailments that force you to go to the doctor.
However, recent researches show that many evils that occur at certain ages are actually exacerbated, or even caused by physical inactivity and not by age itself. In fact it is possible to remain masters of the state of your body regardless of age.
Establish a program of physical exercises divided into 3 parts
The body needs three types of exercise: aerobic, strength, and elasticity. Aerobic exercises include: running, race walking, swimming and cycling. Strengthen and affect the cardiovascular system and improve the body’s ability to use oxygen from which the body derives its energy. Resistance exercises or muscle strengthening consist in rejecting the limits of the organism, especially in the case of the increase in weight.They are essential to strengthen the muscles, increase muscle mass and maintain bone density.
The exercises consist of elasticity in stretching the muscles and joints to maintain flexibility and prevent it irrigidiscano or hurt. If you do any physical activity may be a bit ‘too difficult to follow a similar program. In this case it is better to settle for practicing aerobic exercises like. run with dynamism at least 20 minutes of physical exercises for at least 3 times a week.
Easy exercises against fatigue
Physical activity gives strength and energy to enjoy life. The elasticity developed with stretching exercises ensures grace and poise. It ‘good to spend a few minutes a day to relax and practicing relaxation exercises like. And should be completed daughters aerobics with exercises described below: the first 3 improves the elasticity of the main parts of the body, the last two are meant to strengthen the muscles.
Begin by performing these exercises 5 times in a row. You can gradually increase the number up to 25 times but never force.
- for the lumbar spine, hip joints and tendons of the heel: sitting on the floor, legs outstretched and your toes pointing toward the ceiling, bend forward from the hips and place your hands on your legs as far forward as possible without force, pull the body forward until you feel a stretch in the heels, in the lumbar vertebrae and joints, remain in this position for several seconds, then relax slowly.
- by the neck: sitting or standing, lower your chin to your chest and remain in this position for a few seconds, turn the head to the right until your chin is on the right shoulder, tilting his head toward the left shoulder, bring the head the starting position and repeat the exercise.
- by the shoulders sitting or standing, bring your arms above your head, get your hands and squeeze your elbows so that compress the head, bending starting from the shoulders, as much as possible to the right, then left.
- for the biceps and forearms: standing, arms stretched along the body and the palms forward, take a dumbbell in each hand, bring the hands to the shoulders, then slowly lower.
- for the triceps and shoulders, take a dumbbell in each hand and raise it to the shoulders, stretch your arms above your head and bend back towards the shoulders
How to fight chronic fatigue syndrome?
Sometimes everyone to feel really tired to be male.Purtroppo some people experience every day this feeling of extreme fatigue. The chronic fatigue syndrome is a devastating disease that affects 1 out of every thousand. diagnosis is difficult, the unknown cause and cures do not exist, we have identified the following syndromes: extreme fatigue, headache, sore throat, mild fever, weakness, muscle and joint pain, sore lymph nodes, stomach, loss of memory , difficulty concentrating.
These symptoms indicate that the immune system does not work normally. However we speak of chronic fatigue syndrome only if the syndromes persist for at least 6 months, in the event of real affection is not uncommon that these symptoms imperversino for years.Although there is no cure for this syndrome is always possible to stimulate the energy of the sick person whose enemies are sleep disorders, smoking, alcohol, the strss, negative emotions, drugs, poor eating habits and the lack of physical exercise.
Making a good night’s sleep a priority
Most people with chronic fatigue syndrome sufferers of sleep disorder: sleep too much or have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night. It seems that poor sleep quality has a great deal of responsibility in the occurrence of this syndrome. To combat the factors responsible for fatigue is good to make the bedroom a cozy and comfortable haven and give up forever to caffeine, smoking, alcohol and sleeping pills.
To reduce stress learning to say no to activities that do not like
You can enroll in a course to resume a task or learning something new, meditating, praying, talking with a friend, a therapist. An effective method to reduce stress is to spend their time and their energy to others, as long as we still have time for other activities. happen to feel more energetic at certain times of the day than others, so you have to learn to know and to make sure that important tasks coincide with the time of day when you feel better.
Combat negative emotions and stimulate the secretion of endorphins
Endorphins are chemicals, sources of energy that the body secretes when the person experiences feelings of joy and love. just think for a fact that puts in a good mood, reconnect with an old friend, forgive mistakes, go to the zoo or dance under the sole.Tutti need emotional support.
Originally posted 2012-11-27 16:58:09.