Many people are suffering with rheumatoid arthritis since last months/ years but they are actually not aware that; what exactly they are suffering with? They just get a joint pain and many times limitations on body parts movements. As they don’t get the perfect diagnosed from their doctors they keep changing the doctors or the medicines. The right way to diagnose rheumatoid arthritis is get the blood and urine check up. Many times these two tests indicate the RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) factor in your blood and can be treated well. But it may happen, that your lab test results are negative but still you RA as its difficult to diagnose.
Many doctors may say that, rheumatoid arthritis is not curable and it has to be managed only by proper diet, adequate sleep, right medication and emotional balance. The orthodox medical system says about rheumatoid arthritis that, it can be never cured. But, herbal /natural healing of rheumatoid arthritis is possible by taking organic medicines and therapies.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
1) Decrease or Loss of desire to eat/appetite which results to severe weight loss.
2) Chronic joint pain – A constant joint pain is the basic reason of rheumatoid arthritis.
3) Low grade fever – A patient may get a low grade fever or total body ache.
4) Stiffness in joints – Many times a patient feel severe stiffness in joints in the morning time. But then the movement of the body starts the stiffness reduces. But extended stiffness in joints shows a first step of RA.
5) Feeling less energetic – Even after getting up from morning sleep a patient feels less energetic. He doesn’t have a enthusiasm to do any activity and slowly he starts getting depressed as it affects on patients routine life such as getting down from the bed, walking immediately after getting down the bed , turning doorknobs immediately etc. Many times a patient loses his confidence of living life independently.
6) Swelling on joints is frequently seen when the RA is severe.
7) Severe Pain, Readiness and heat in joints – You get a severe pain and little reddish pink color on your joints than bordering skin.
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis is seems to be easy that taking a medicine, following proper routine, little exercise, walking and proper diet but it is difficult to follow. It depends up on the person that how seriously and sincerely he is following his routine and diet. If a person is really health conscious and doesn’t want to carry this decease for a long time he will definitely follow the instructions given by doctor.
Rheumatoid arthritis can be treated by many ways such as taking allopathic medicines for e.g. tablets, injections etc. or having Ayurvedic massage, tablet / Panchakarma therapy or Homeopathy. These all are the different therapies to treat decease. RA can be treated thoroughly by Ayurvedic therapy. Ayurveda treats the root cause of every decease; when the doctors diagnose whether the decease is because of Vaat, Pitta or Cough Dosha, they can treat consequently. When these ‘Tridosha’ are imbalanced we find decease in our body. When the root cause of the decease is treated then it helps to cure the same.
Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes increasing an immune system of the patient. When an immune system gets weak the symptoms of the decease starts observing in the patient. As the decease affects on the tissues and joints of patient’s body he loose the mobility. A decreased level of white blood cells indicates rheumatoid arthritis. Normally it is found in women than men, and smokers are more harmed with RA than non-smokers.
Originally posted 2013-07-16 07:07:12.